Novato upholstery cleaning
Just like carpet, upholstery traps allergens, dirt and soil in its fibers. The dirt and debris wear down the fibers and dull the appearance over time. Stanley Steemer can revive your couches, sectionals, chairs, ottomans, and any other furniture with fabric to a cleaner and more enhanced look. Our expert technicians inspect the upholstery to determine fiber type, look for physical defects, color fastness and any staining. Then we use the solution that works best for the determined fiber type to remove the maximum soil for a like new appearance. We even clean mattresses to help remove dust, dirt and other allergens.
Whether you have fabrics such as microfibers or leather, you can trust our technicians to get the job done right.
Fabrics we clean:
What to expect with upholstery cleaning
- We begin by inspecting your furniture thoroughly. Our technicians determine what type of fabric it is, the color, and age to recommend a customized cleaning approach.
- Next, we will treat any spots that look like they need extra attention.
- Now the deep cleaning begins. Our specialized upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water and our Safer Choice cleaning solution into the furniture to release dirt deep in the fibers.
- Then the hot water is extracted, removing the dirt and soil with it.
- Finally, we will have you inspect you upholstery with us to make sure you are satisfied with the service.